• Administrators

Its sad news to hear that Scott has shut down his website Hawkee. 

After so many years he's decided it was better to close it, And let me tell you its a shame as TG007 & Coder's have tried to get him to sell or allow us to take care of the spamming and not loose all those snippets that have been on for years. What a waste and what a huge mistake. It pisses me off that people just wont allow other's to help and keep things running. So once again another good site closed and all of it's resources gone!! 😭🤬

Hawkee.com

We regret to inform you that Hawkee.com has closed due to the overwhelming spam and operational overhead.

Thank you to all our users who have participated in our community over the years. Your contributions, interactions, and support have meant the world to us. We appreciate every one of you and the vibrant community we built together.

We hope that the connections and experiences you've had on Hawkee.com will continue to be valuable to you. Thank you for being a part of our journey.

Unfortunately, irc is becoming less and less popular, and the work we do to keep this domain alive is in vain. We lose nights, days and money invested in preserving files that no one wants to see. Most have migrated to networks such as discord or other social networks where it is easier for them to click on a button than to write an authentication command, and here I cannot contradict them. It's just frustrating that those who work to keep IRC alive are not cooperating.

It is frustrating for us to put in so much effort, and no one appreciates your work. I personally withdraw from "collecting" files and source codes, but they remain valid only for the approval of those coming from the users. IRC has become a dead domain for me.